Background & Experience
Jimmy joined NAI Earle Furman in 1998 and focuses on sales and leasing of retail and investment properties. Over the years, Jimmy has worked with many national, local and regional retailers such as Wendy’s, Publix, Urban Nirvana, and 9Round. Through those relationships and others, he has worked with a multitude of developers and property owners throughout the southeast and has assisted many of them in selling multiple assets ranging from single tenant to multi-tenant anchored centers. A sampling of those transactions include freestanding Hobby Lobby’s in North and South Carolina, freestanding Wendy’s in South Carolina, North Carolina and Alabama and Publix anchored centers in South Carolina. Active in the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Jimmy has served on the program committee for Carolina’s Idea Exchange.
A graduate of Clemson University, Jimmy has served on the local Greenville Clemson Club and is a past president. Also, he served as President of the Greenville High School All Sports Booster Club and is currently serving on Greenville County YMCA metro board of directors.
B.S. in Marketing, Clemson University, 1991
Professional Associations & Designations
• GGAR (Greater Greenville Association of Realtors)
• ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
• Multiyear member of NAI Earle Furman Capital Club
• Multiyear recipient of the CoStar Power Broker Award
• Past member of the planning committee for the ICSC Carolina’s Idea Exchange program (2006-2010)
• Past Member of the Haywood Road Planning Committee (Greenville, SC)
• Meals on Wheels volunteer
• Triune Mercy Center volunteer
• School Improvement Committee, Augusta Circle Elementary (Greenville, SC)
• Greenville Clemson Club past president
• Greenville High School All Sports Booster Club Co-President (Greenville, SC)