Scope of Service Experience
Bern focuses on multifamily investment properties.
Background & Experience
Bern DuPree is Director and Shareholder of Furman Capital Advisors, the Investment Services Group of NAI Earle Furman. He joined NAI Earle Furman, LLC in 2014 as part of the Multifamily Division. Bern offers a unique combination of operational and transactional experience. He is able to provide clients with comprehensive financial modeling, acquisition due diligence, disposition and recapitalization strategies, capital needs assessments and more.
Prior to joining NAI Earle Furman, Bern was Vice President of Vista Capital Management Group, a full-service multifamily property management company. Since 2008, Bern has been involved in managing multifamily portfolios throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
BA in Business Economics, Wofford College, (2002)
Professional Associations & Designations
• Advisory Committee Member, National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
• Past President SC Chapter IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management)
• Member, Urban Land Institute
• Member, GGAR
• Housing Credit Certified Professional - HCCP (National Association of Homebuilders)
• Member, NAR (National Association of Realtors)